The term AGEW STEEL MANUFACTURERS PVT LTD or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 506, Aniket building CG Road, Ahmadabad- 380009, Gujarat, INDIA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from AGEW STEEL MANUFACTURERS PVT LTD.
9) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
10) User is responsible for all of its activity in connection with the Service. User shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AGEW STEEL MANUFACTURERS PVT LTD, its affiliates and each of its, and its affiliates employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that arise from or in connection with:
(i) User's use or misuse of the Service;
(ii) User's access to any part of the Service, or
(iii) User's violation of this Agreement.
11) IN NO EVENT SHALL AGEW STEEL MANUFACTURERS PVT LTD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, OR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT/SERVICE (OR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PRODUCTS/SERVICE):
(I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR
(II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION
12) You agree to indemnify and hold AGEW STEEL MANUFACTURERS PVT LTD (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"